[Files] Bose Question (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 23:50:51 +0100

Hello,
Thanks for the picture.
I use a hook shaped thing that hold simply in a piece of hard wood ,
using pliers to hold the string I can make the turns around the string
, I wear gloves , for the small jauges the hand is enough . The end of
the string is angled like a wrench.

Originally I made them all with pliers only , but it is more tiring.

I don't understand why making that small bend, the wire will
straighten anyway, and we have to close the coils also. (?)

Isaac OLEG