Bose Question - continued

Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:58:08 -0000

Hello list and Avery T who said:
"It's amazing to me how posts "migrate" to something besides what the
original post was. I started this by asking if there was a Bose=20
rep. in this country now so I could order a set of treble strings
with the loops already there, so I don't have to fool with it! And
now there's this post. Nothing wrong with it, it just has NOTHING=20
to do with my original post! :-)=20
But didn't the ensuing post "how to make a hitch loop" answer the =
question without bothering a BOSE agent?
Regards as the sun comes up over the Sussex Downs
Michael G (UK)