S&S D and a fair assessment

Sun, 07 Mar 2004 21:07:37 +0100

Phil

Sounds to me like a combination of the new string, being moved around,
climate issues, and perhaps a bit of overworking the area around the
replaceds string.

Doesnt take much to make an instrument slightly unstable, and if you are
in a concert situation its easy to do just a bit more tune tweaking then
is needed... nearly always leads to the area getting sour... you come
back and think... ""what the .."" and you give it another go with just a
tad of frustration.. a side of sweat, and a nutfull of nervousness....
none of these even really noticable really... just barely there and when
combined with the rest all make for a problem. A minor problem at that.
Dont worry about it. Its not you, its not the piano... its most probably
just one of those daily dailys that dont always work out optimal.

Cheers
RicB