OT Re: Fwd: Cowboys & (OT)

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:36:14 -0500

At 3:55 PM +0100 3/7/04, antares wrote:
>Just to make some things clear.
>
>Friendly greetings,
>from
>André Oorebeek

I'd like to follow on Andre's clarification wish my own wish that no
one missed the dripping sarcasm in my responses to Kevin's winking at
genocide. I've stayed out of this list's recent political discussions
(and I've enjoyed OT humor), but the implications of Kevin's "joke"
were sorely disheartening. Should anyone in the future wonder where I
stand politically (should it come up), take this statement as a point
of reference: the attraction to firearms is mankind's oldest and most
widespread mental illness.

Back to pianos, please.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"All it takes is running your hands across the black granite at the
Vietnam Memorial to understand what mistakes do
     ........... Sen. Lincoln Chaffee, Senate Foreign Relations Comm., 9/26/02