Karn Organ Help Please

DUKEMLT3@aol.com DUKEMLT3@aol.com
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 02:34:48 EST

Hello,

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me figure out what exactly
it is that I have. I have tried searching the web for information regarding
this organ, but do not seem to find what I am looking for. The decals on the
organ say Karn on the left side, and Woodstock Canada London ENG on the right. The
back is stamped D35 65082. I am wondering approx how old this is, if it is
rare, and any other useful information. I do have pictures if that would help.

Your help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance for your time,
Shelly
dukemlt3@aol.com