Karn Organ Help Please

Steve Grattan lostchordclinic@ameritech.net
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:21:57 -0500

Hi,

I have a listing on the Karn organ and it says that it was the largest =
producer of organs in Canada with no other info available.  It is =
doubtful that it is rare as they made tens of thousands of them.  =
However- individual styles may be.  I cannot date it for you.  Sorry.

Steve Grattan
Lost Chord Clinic
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: DUKEMLT3@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 2:34 AM
  Subject: Karn Organ Help Please

  Hello,

  I was wondering if someone might be able to help me figure out what =
exactly it is that I have. I have tried searching the web for =
information regarding this organ, but do not seem to find what I am =
looking for. The decals on the organ say Karn on the left side, and =
Woodstock Canada London ENG on the right. The back is stamped D35 65082. =
I am wondering approx how old this is, if it is rare, and any other =
useful information. I do have pictures if that would help.

  Your help is greatly appreciated!
  Thanks in advance for your time,
  Shelly
  dukemlt3@aol.com