Pinblocks, CA & Dope - an update

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:07:20 -0000

Hello List - and Tim C who asks:
"Forgive my ignorance, I'm still learning. What exactly is 'CA'?"
Tim - I asked this self-same question on the list a few months back - and
I've been in the business for umpteen years. You're not alone! CA stands for
Cyano Acrylate. Its the glue used in the plastics industry. You don't touch
this stuff with a finger and then scratch you nose else your finger will
have to be removed from your nose surgically.... It's, like, WOW stuff with
increasing applications in the piano techie business. See earlier post about
glueing on a pedal block....
Regards from
Michael G (UK)