CA glue

Jean-Jacques Granas jjgranas@zigzag.pl
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:43:17 +0100

Hello list,

I have been reading the various posts about treating a pinblock with =
loose pins by means of CA glue with great interest, and I think I =
understand the methodology. The one thing that leaves me preplexed is =
the exact identity of the glue involved. Would someone explain what type =
of glue this is (is CA a brand name or do the latters stand for its =
chemical composition). I am working on a old upright with just that sort =
of problem, and this method might just save me from having to replace =
the pinblock.

Thanks

jj