Damper lever felts, dents in

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:24:28 -0000

Hello List and Capn. Joseph who saith (among other thingys):
"On this side of the pond we have gotten our nomenclature, somewhat, in
order. Refer to Mason's Book.
What order? You try ordering from an English supplier and you'll have them
scratching their collective heads in wonderment at: Whippens? oh.  and all
the other things I can't remember. Maybe I should have that book by Herr
Mason - if only for a laugh! :-) < in big belly type!
Regards
Michael G (UK) now my rear screen washer does't work.  G-r-r-r-r - but it's
sunny! So who cares?