***Re: Nine foot something - quickie hammer centre check

kpiano kpiano@goldrush.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:37:53 -0800

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:18:16 -0600, Roger Jolly wrote

I did go to a 21 pin but that was only one size up from the 20.5. I was thinking one more.

> Hi Kieth,
>                 I recommend reaming out and burnishing to #21 to get rid of the garbage.
> Roger Jolly.
> Technical Consultant.
> Samick Music Corp.

I didn't look at them under a microscope but I think I should have gone another pin size larger so the bad felt and crap got reamed out. I hope it lasts. Next repinning job will only take me two hours.