[Files] Re: Leg Jack was Re: D.H. Baldwin short grand (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Chris Gregg cdgregg@telus.net
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:26:01 -0700

Andrew.
         I have attached a picture of the jack that I use.  I first saw
the design in an English piano parts catalogue.  Fletcher and Newman I
think.  I went to the auto wreckers and bought the scissor jack and
then to a local welder who made the stand for me.  It works well and
has made my life easier on many occasions.
  Just found the URL for the Jack.
http://www.fletcher-newman.co.uk/frameset.html

Chris

[Photo at:]