parts nomenclature

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:34:01 -0700

on 3/11/04 12:46 AM, Dave Nereson at davner@kaosol.net wrote:

> Also a Pacific Piano
> Supply, but I think they're gone, now, too.

They are NOT gone; they're living a parallel universe.....<g>

Randy, Mike, and Rob will be happy to serve you; they're the original
importer of all products Tokiwa---Pianotek, Schaff, and Wally Brooks buy
from them, if my info is correct---and they're honest, good-hearted,
intelligent guys with tremendous experience.

The patriarch who started the business, and  one of the men who started PTG,
is Don Morton, still tangy and funny and irascible and WORKING (a bit) at
age 91.

So there.

Pacific Piano Supply
Chatsworth, CA