humidity control and house fires

Wally Scherer afinetune@yahoo.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:53:20 -0800 (PST)

When you service a piano that has a heater bar, be
sure to check the wire to see if it's ok. My in-laws
lost their mobile home and most of its contents a few
years ago. The problem was traced to a heater bar in
the piano.

(I wasn't in the same state when it happened, nor had
ever serviced the piano, so don't blame me.)

=====
Wallace T. Scherer, Piano technician, music educator
Piano tuning & repairs, piano lessons, Edwards String Covers
P.O. Box 4121, Lantana, Florida, 33465
Phone: 561-432-4121
Web page: http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/afinetune