dealer tunings

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:33:04 -0700

amount that you're getting paid to make them happy.

Kevin.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: richard.ucci@att.net=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 6:29 AM
  Subject: dealer tunings

  Hi List,

  I've benn doing in home tunings for a local dealer for several years =
now , and I'm wondering what others do in situations where the piano =
needs a pitch correction of 25-40 cents.

  I've been charging a flat rate to the dealer and then keep the client, =
but in the past the pianos were much closer to proper pitch.

  Should I be charging more to the dealer for the pitch raise ? I don't =
want to tune a piano in a new clients home not to proper pitch.

  Thanks,

  Rick Ucci / Ucci Piano