for your (radical turn)

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:18:21 +0100

I can echo Ed here...      yet I still struggle with an unbeleivalbe
apathy I find amoung so many of the pianists around here. Their
reactions to HT's,  when they react at all... are always as Ed describes
below.... but getting them to actually DO something with this new
<<toy>> is another matter.

I have one Professor who insists on having his Young Chang piano tuned
to a milde well... but only because its never sounded good in ET... but
this same guy doesnt want to work up a program based on HT's... nor
spend any time exposing his students to the potential.

I just know that sooner or later something will spark and the ball will
get rolling... but the basic GAFFER attitude I find amoung young
pianists and faculty at the University level sometimes astounds me.
They have their ciriculum... and thats what life is about..  .

Nice turn tho Ed

RicB