Pratt Read Question

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:23:11 +0100

I'd say you have an opportunity to get some serious learning experience
here... if you are willing to do a good deal of work for your own
expense.  Get an experienced hand to look in on you... put the thing on
the bench and tear it completely apart and put if back together again
with wood parts.

By the time you have the thing up and running again you'll have moved at
least 6 notches up the experience belt.

Your local freindly neighborhood RPT gang will be able to help you out.

Cheers
RicB