Square grand Tunings

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:52:02 -0700

Joe,
You're probably right, but this will require three tunings before it is
stable, I think.  The current owner doesn't play and just wants it back up
where it should be and is a little adventurous to boot.  (He wants to sell
it too, he thinks it should be worth 30Gs, he wanted my advice--backup on
that and I suggested that a little creative marketing and the "right"
customer might get him near there.)  I've wanted to try meantone and it
seems like the perfect guinea pig. ;-)

Andrew