Pin blocks!!

GBartlett gbart@thezone.net
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:06:47 -0800

I was wondering if someone has encountered loose tuning pins in a =
Williams[ Canadian]  Piano.  I have was attempting to tune one recently =
and was rather surprised to find such loose pins throughout  the bass =
and tenor sections. The piano was only a spinit but  was in exceptional =
condition other than its loose pins. Has any other tuners come across =
these Canadian pianos with similar problems.
George