Kimball La Petite

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:39:56 -0000

"....Purchased less than a year ago as a new piano, the
treble bridge has tiny cracks near the pins on the speaking side......."

I know of a dealer who had a brand new piano, very small cottage type, in
his showroom for 10 years; eventually it was given away.

I have often worked in musical instrument stores where goods were lent out
on appro and returned two weeks later. When a subsequent customer who
happens to purchase the same item should query whether it is "new" or not,
s/he is told that the item has "never been sold, so is new"

AF