Peace -- OT

Dean May DeanMay@PianoRebuilders.com
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:02:57 -0500

>>Peace through victory ... because no other peace is possible with an
intractible, irrational, hate-filled enemy who has an inalterable goal of
the destruction of all we hold dear and a blind ambition to impose and
brutally enforce 12th century Islamic law on all survivors ...

Let's see, we were victorious in WW1. Did that bring peace? Ask the
Holocaust survivors.
Victorious in WW2. Did that bring peace? Ask the survivors of Stalin- our
ally (you know, Hitler killed his millions, Stalin his tens of millions)

 Victorious in Afganistan. Did that bring peace? Ask the Spanish.

Victorious in Gulf War 1. Did that bring peace? Ask the severely deformed
children suffering from our spent uranium shells.

Victorious in Gulf War 2. Has that brought peace? I think you can see a
pattern here.

Wars fought on foreign soil do not bring peace. They never have and never
will. They only foster hate. Our founding fathers despised the idea of a
large standing army. We now spend more on military than the next 27 nations
combined. That is what our "victories" are costing us. Military supremacy
and a world that hates us.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272