Peace -- OT

trc3j@juno.com trc3j@juno.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 01:59:38 -0500

How about these quotes:

Jesus said, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the
world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither
let them be afraid. You heard me say to you, 'I am going away, and I will
come to you.' If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am
going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I" (John 14 27-8).

and...

Jesus said..., "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes
to the Father except through me (John 14:6).