Beats vs cycles vs cents

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:07:08 -0800 (PST)

Cap't Joe,

It's not too late to sign up for the Pacific Northwest
Conference March 18-20, 2004. (I noticed that you
aren't on the registration list!)

We are pleased to feature Dan Levitan and some of his
advanced tuning classes.  You can freshen up your
tuning knowledge.  Make cents?

Visit www.ptg.org/pnw/conference.html for the latest
class and schedule information.

Dave Davis