Fwd: Roto ZIp- Shop tips, glue removal

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:37:55 -0800 (PST)

Other methods I have used to remove old horse glue
are:1) Lay damp felt over it.
2) Slather on a  coat of thick PVC( Aileeen's Tacky
)glue or non-waterproof Titebond. This has enough
moisture in it to soften the old glue underneath, but
is not so wet as to damage the wood. Let sit a few
minutes, then scrape off the whole gloopy mass.
     Peace,
     Thump