radiant heat system

Terry Beckingham beckt@mts.net
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:31:00 -0600

Marcel,

I have a brother inlaw who has wires running inside the ceiling of his
home. The heat is very gentle and there is no sensation of heat radiating
down from the ceiling. The house is warm though. Only problem is being sure
not to sever a wire while hanging anything from the ceiling.

Terry Beckingham
Assoc. Member PTG