una corda/tre corda

Will Wickham wwickham@stny.rr.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:56:40 -0500

Hi ho again....

found this patent date for the invention of the left pedal on the web
site www.uk-piano.org/history/patents.html

  July, 25, 1787. HUMPHREY WALTON. (1) Pedal for causing. the grand
hammer to strike one, two, or three strings ; the hammers" striking
perpendicular hammers which strike the wires.

will wickham
besting the snowy day through research