Peace -- OT

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:27:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi Joe,
     There are times, certainly, when the military,
police, etc., is needed to defend people from violent
aggression. May it only be used for this purpose.
Not for the expansion of corporate greed.
My heart goes out to every honest person in the
military. Especially today, when I realize that their
lives may be sacrificed to help line some greedy
creep's already too-rich pocket!
    This is extemely sad. And no human was put on
earth for this purpose.
    Peace,
    Thump