OT Re: Peace OT, My final word on the subject

Joey Recker joey@onkeypianotuning.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:45:26 -0500

Look at it this way:

Anyone like to play poker?

We all have to make a bet that what we believe is correct...  So let's
evaluate the odds before we put out chips on the table.

My bet:  Jesus is who he said he was...  I believe...  I receive eternal
life.
Your bet:  It's all a lie

If I'm right...  I go to heaven you go to hell.   I WIN!
If I'm wrong...  I lay in the ground...  You lay in the ground.  IT'S A
DRAW!

Place your chips where you want...   But I'm betting on God..  I can't lose!

Joey Recker