The chicken and the egg

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:20:00 -0500

At 6:15 PM -0600 3/16/04, Elwood Doss, Jr. wrote:
>Carl, I like your deductions!

Yep, if it's incompatible with our vision of God, it's a physical
impossibility. (Although I'd feel more more comfortable explaining to
a Sunday School class about God sitting on an egg than a chicken.)

Mr. (had enough mischief for one month) Bill
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"If you jabber like a jabberwocky and if you walk like a jabberwocky,
You must be a jabberwocky"
     ........... two punchy guys