vertical regulation time

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:48:56 -0500

On Mar 17, 2004, at 7:31 AM, John M. Formsma wrote:

> That's why I was focusing mainly on the time rather than rate since
> that
> varies greatly throughout the country.

Order (ASAP) the Labor Guide written by Joe Garrett, available from
Randy Potter. Newton Hunt's pocket size guide is available from the PTG
Home Office, as are the Vertical Regulation Curriculum and PACE
booklets for clear "how to do it" instructions but no time estimates.

Patrick

PS Joe's Guide says: "partial regulation: 5 hours, complete regulation:
9 hours"