keyblock shift pin / keyblock alignment

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:38:16 EST

In a message dated 19/03/04 9:22:50 AM, draine@comcast.net writes:

<< End of rant, happy to hear any sage advice,
Patrick

OK....sage is: Any of various plants of the genus Salvia, especially S.
officinalis, having aromatic grayish-green, opposite leaves used as a cooking herb.
Also called ramona.
Sage should not be confused with 'sagebrush' which is an entirely different
thingee.

As for the dealer prep questions...yeah it is a dealer prep, or lack thereof,
problem butttttttt good luck getting them to either admit it or do something
about it. In this case I think the best thing to do would be to inform the
school admin of what was needed and what you took care of and let them fight it
out.......don't let the school/dealer make it your problem....personally I
think I would have just fixed it and let the issue die after mentioning it to the
school Admin...
My thoughts.
Jim Bryant (FL)