VIRUS!!!! W32.Beagle.M@mm - is on the RAMPAGE!!!

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:20:49 -0000

Hello Listers
This virus (above, Subject) has taken a whole day to (hopefully) clear =
from my system. It attacks all files ending with .exe and is the very =
devil. Symantec are onto it and a programme is available to counter it. =
Trouble is... if you're affected the screen keeps going blank - so you =
never know whether you are able to acces the internet to contact =
Symantec. Took me a whole morning to do so followed by "POPUPS" from =
Symantec to clear each and every "...exe" as it was detected.
Good Luck from a sunny evening in the Sussex Downs
Michael G (UK)