Commence Data Base

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:18:23 +0100

Hi Folks

For those of you who downloaded Commence a couple weeks back, here is
the Piano technicians application I promised. It took a while to sort
out, and is fairly basic yet does just about all you could want it to.
Further adjustments can be made if you like so just drop me an email
with your suggestions.

To load this file into Commence use the File menu, click on Open /
Manage Database... and choose Add.  To add a new database you simply
enter the name you want to use, then select the path you want it to be
in.  Best to select the Commence Root directory.  Then simply place this
file in that location, and restore it to your newly added dbase.

Its pretty easy to figure out if you just dink around a bit.

Here is the file... a couple demo entries are made, and you need to find
the right places to enter your personal / buisness information.  If you
have any troubles just email me and I'll do it for you.

http://www.pianostemmer.no/files/piano.xfr

Cheers
RIcB