Scaling Programs

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:44:48 EST

In a message dated 3/21/2004 10:16:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
clarks11628@juno.com writes:
Hello, All!  I would like your input on Scaling Programs available.  Has
anybody used Winscale?  I know that P-Scale seems to be used widely (?), and would
like to hear comments on the effectiveness, ease of understanding,
pre-requisites for effective use, etc.  I am in the process of doing more re-whatevering
than before, and am not satisfied anymore with just re-doing whatever I find
there.  After using Arledge's bass strings a few times, and seeing the
results,  I would like to understand what to do with the whole instrument.
Anyone care to comment, please?
Clark Sprague
    Hey Clark
    What did you think of the Arledges & what are you comparing them with/to?
Its surprising how many string scales are not all that bad & then on the
other hand......

Erwins Pianos Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Ca 95357