Commence--Cy

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 07:53:35 +0100

Once again Cy....

This is a program given away by Commence themselves in 2000.  It is for
private use, and the networking mulituser capability is disabled...
which matters not for a lonely pianotech. Further Commence has continued
to develope their program these past 4 years.  I doubt seriously they
would see this as anything else then insignifcant.... or at best good
publicity.  They dont make their money on single user sales tho.

Cheers, and thanks for the concern.

RicB