Temperaments in the media?

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:29:17 -0600

Ron,

The Fall 2003 issue of Piano Today  featured an article by Owen Jorgensen
entitled "Understanding Temperaments".  Over 4 pages long, good overview of
the theory and history of temperaments.  Concludes with a bibliography of
recommended reading.
Piano Today is a quarterly magazine aimed at piano players interested in
both classical and jazz.  Stuart Isacoff, author of the  book "Temperament:
The Idea That Solved Music's Greatest Riddle" which neglected to mention
Well Temperaments, is the executive editor of PIano Today.

Mike