Peace

Dean May DeanMay@PianoRebuilders.com
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:38:37 -0500

Nope, actually I am preaching to the right choir. I dare say most of the
Americans and Christians reading this list support Bush's "war on terror"
and have allowed themselves to get caught up in patriotic war fever. Please
do not lump me in that group. I have taken more than my fair share of licks
for my unpopular stance on this war.

Peace comes when men embrace God's law. It will never come by tanks and
guns.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Richard Moody
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 1:19 AM
To: DeanMay@pianorebuilders.com; 'Pianotech'
Subject: RE: Peace

"Imagine what society would be like if everyone regulated his life by
the big Ten and the Golden Rule."

You are preaching to the wrong choir.

Why don't you address this to Bush the Believer, who obviously violated
the 6th of the "big Ten" when he planned and then ordered the bombing of
Baghdad.

Peace is what you make of it.