audience throws off pitch

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:15:47 +0100

So why is piano at Ricks Pub and Bar here in town...which  stands not 5
feet from door to the mens toilet.... one of the most nortorious beer
drinking joints, the most unstable U3 I've ever seen ??.... especially
about 1 a.m. on weekend nites.  I'm sure its not guys going in sharp and
comming out flat... its GOT to be the piano !

anon