[Files] RPT status Maybe OT to some I think food has been approved (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:48:37 -0800

One of my RPT friends has recently bestowed on me the honorary title of
RPT
(roast pig turner)
(rapid pig turner) (royal pig turner)  Take you pick.

He decided to have a party and since I am the resident  PIGMASTER he
asked
me to build him one of my PIGMOBILES.

I'm attaching 3 pictures.  One shows the pig turning brown,  one shows
the
simple rig I built, and the other shows that I'm also a REGISTERED
PAINTER
TOO.

I've long planned to write an article entitled "How to cook a whole
pig".
Now with digital cameras and word processing, I might get to it.

The not so secret sauce is soy sauce vinegar garlic chopped onion and 2
bottles of  dark beer.  Doesn't penetrate much, just makes it smell good
while it's cooking.

We'll see if the OT police lets this go through.

Cheers

Carl Meyer Ptg assoc
Santa Clara, Ca.

[Photos at:]