archives search

Dave Nereson davner@kaosol.net
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 04:30:30 -0700

    In the archives, there is a "Format" option box (short or long).  What's
it for?  Format of what?

  Then there's the "Sort by" box and the options are:
    Score [meaning what?  Score of what?  Or "score" meaning twenty, as in
"four score and twenty years ago?"  I don't get it.]
    Title ["Title" of the message?  We have Subject lines and "Threads".  Is
that what this refers to?]
     Then there's "Time."  [of day? the date?  or what?]
    Then there's Reverse Score, Reverse Time, Reverse Title.  What the heck
are these?
    It's too arcane; there should be a glossary or an explanatory paragraph.
        --David Nereson, RPT