Pianodisc, midi files and such

David Foster foster29@earthlink.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 00:04:31 -0500

I do believe he means "Full Retail Price" of $4500.

Dave Foster
Auburn Hills, MI

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Rob Goodale=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 9:49 AM
  Subject: Re: Pianodisc, midi files and such

  $4,500?  Are you sure about this?  Either figure is beyond =
comprehension.  A few hundred at that price and I could retire.  Are you =
sure you don't mean $450 and $800?  We charge $730.00, (soon to change). =
 It takes two of us about 6 hours working together to do one install.  =
So tell me, where can I sign up to make $600/hr?

  Rob Goodale, RPT
  Las Vegas, NV

    $8000.  for a PianoDisc install??? I'm in the wrong business.  Guys =
install down here in south florida for about $4500 and up depending on =
configuration and equipment.

    Arthur Marino