Thanks and Coffee(OT)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 07:46:09 -0800 (PST)

I like to live on the "wild side". I try to get enough
rest, so that coffee is not needed. And if I'm too
fatigued, or stressed out, to travel to a customer's,
I'll find something to do around the shop, or take a
nap, and call the customer and tell them "something's
come up".
     Then, when I DO go to the customer's, I'll do a
better job, and everypone will be happier for it.

     Thump