Congratulations Del

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:10:54 +0100

Hello Listed ones,

Phil Ford wrote;

"Congratulations, Del.  I see they didn't mention contributions on the
cyberspace level.  Thanks for all your contributions to pianotech over the
years.  Perhaps we should create an award for contributions to pianotech.
However, I don't think we could give it to you because we might have to name
it for you."...........

The Golden Crown award should do just fine.
Some other List awards could be as follows;

The Golden Thread award ------- to Isaac Oleg for his entangled threads
which we can still miraculously understand.

The Golden Needle award ------ to Andre Oorebeek for "voicing" his opinions;
now admit it Andre, have you not felt a prick (or two) every now and then?

The Golden Knuckle award  ------- to Robin Hufford for vigorously defending
his point of view.

The Golden Butt award -------- obviously must go to Thumpy.

The Golden Lyre award -------- self-explanatory; to anyone who peddles
political opinions or mentions politicians.

The Golden Plate award -------- to the "dishiest" female on the list.

The Golden Harp award ------- to the person who harps on the same topic
continuously; and the winner is Duaine Linux.

AF