Hearing Protection

Peter Lamos selahpiano@hotmail.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:10:20 -0500

Don said: "I came across these while surfing. I wonder if anyone has
tried them?

If you came across them while surfing we at least know they float.

I also use molded ear plugs and wouldn't dream of tuning a piano without
them. The high treble took some getting used to (for a while I pulled
them half way out) but now I use them up and down the scale.  I have two
sets and have had them for the last 10 years.  Never lost them or a
tuning hammer!  Some customers ask why I wear hearing aids to tune a
piano. My reply is always, "what?"

Peter Lamos
Brunswick, GA