OT-Road Service-PT Cruiser

Phil Ryan pryan2@the-beach.net
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:33:41 -0500

I second John's comments on the PT Cruiser for use as a piano
tunermobile.  I've had one for almost two years and love it.  All my
tools fit in the back hatchback compartment and since it has tinted
glass, is not visible to anyone. The rest of the car acts as a sedan.  A
great Piano-Tuning-Cruiser.

See a pic on my website: www.ryanpianoservice.20m.com

Phil Ryan
Miami Beach