OT Politicals

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:23:28 -0700

It was briefly reported following the NY Times story but then seems to have
faded.  There is a conflicting story coming from the ABC network with film
footage so this may not be as clear as it had seemed.  The Pentagon is now
investigating, I don't think it would be healthy for me to hold my breath
until the report comes out. ;-)  Looks like our news people might be doing
their job.
If there was a slam-dunk answer it should have been trumpeted by now,
election season and all.

Andrew