OT-Road Service

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 09:15:43 -0500

I wish better roads were available for bicycles. I'd ride my bike to =
most of my appointments. If most folks did that it would put a good dent =
in our grotesque rate of fossil fuel consumption and dependency on =
foreign oil, and help big time with obesity. Too bad our transportation =
systems and social attitudes are so screwed up in this country.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Marcel Carey=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 7:46 AM
  Subject: RE: OT-Road Service

  I have been driving the Toyota Matrix for a year and a half and am =
very satisfied with the loading capacity and the mileage.  Go for a test =
drive, you'll be surprised. I used to have VW Golf diesel, but then =
their prices went up so much that it would take me years to save enough =
on gaz to justify the price difference between the Matrix and the Golf.

  Marcel Carey, RPT
  Sherbrooke, QC