OT-Road Service

ilex cameron ross i1ex@earthlink.net
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:04:52 -0500

HEAR HEAR. I agree COMPLETELY. But in the meantime I am interested in these
auto suggestions.
-ilex
  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Farrell
  Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 9:16 AM
  To: Pianotech
  Subject: Re: OT-Road Service

  I wish better roads were available for bicycles. I'd ride my bike to most
of my appointments. If most folks did that it would put a good dent in our
grotesque rate of fossil fuel consumption and dependency on foreign oil, and
help big time with obesity. Too bad our transportation systems and social
attitudes are so screwed up in this country.

  Terry Farrell