OT-Road Service

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 17:32:32 -0000

Terry said;

...."Too bad our transportation systems and social attitudes are so =
screwed up in this country.".......

Yes, when we see pictures of the USA on the TV, all we ever seem to see =
is multi-lane highways with millions of vehicles, acres and acres of =
tarmac carparks clogged to capacity, and every city looks the same as =
the other, just one great big slab of concrete and tarmac ........... =
and why in the movies and news reports does it always take a hundred =
police vehicles to chase one car?=20

I vote for the horse any day! (except today of course)

AF
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 2:15 PM
  Subject: Re: OT-Road Service

  I wish better roads were available for bicycles. I'd ride my bike to =
most of my appointments. If most folks did that it would put a good dent =
in our grotesque rate of fossil fuel consumption and dependency on =
foreign oil, and help big time with obesity. Too bad our transportation =
systems and social attitudes are so screwed up in this country.

  Terry Farrell