(no subject)

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:24:44 +0100

Me too.I continue to learn a lot via the pianotech forum.
 of course like david says, it is an unusual period.

It is not funny to read OT everytime (especially with politics =
and/with/or religion, but if you have a problem with it, stop the =
emailing option and read the posts directly on the website.

That way you won't be annoyed anymore by people saying what they think.

At least, people begin their titles with OT when it is OT, and that's a =
good thing.

But I do like funny OT's sometimes.

Quentin

Quentin.

"Well, for a dead list I seem to be getting a wealth of piano =
information =3D
off of it. I=3DE2=3D80=3D99m learning lots about voicing, Wurzen =
hammers, =3D
tuning styles, listening techniques, soundboard loading, scale design, =
=3D
etc. etc. I guess I don=3DE2=3D80=3D99t know what I am missing.=3D20
=3D20"