same old/same old (yet another OT)

Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:23:21 -0500

At 10:56 AM 11/3/2004 -0700, John Musselwhite wrote:

>While my subject lines had "OT" in them, discussions about service
>vehicles for piano tuners are ON topic since they're piano related. It's a
>subject we've been covering since this list began ten years ago and it
>will continue as long as vehicles are tools most of us have to use to do
>our jobs.

So John - Here's MY complaint!  You undermine the whole system when you
misuse or abuse the OT designation.  Now I have to start wondering whether
other posts you label OT might not have some topical
information.  Actually, maybe OT does mean On Topic as well.  Now I'm
really confused.

David Skolnik